Monsoons....

From "Wow.. Its MONSOON....!!" to
"Oh...When would it STOP raining...???"


Mid July.... The lovely rains...... !! The last week was full of rains and at last I am feeling once again that "Wow.. Its MONSOON....!!"

All the seasons round the year get me into a special mood... The summers bring with them the excitement of vacations and mangoes... Winters bring lazy mornings but freshness and merriness all around... And the monsoons....
The season actually sets me in different moods.. I love to watch the heavy showers from my window and even touch a few rain drops.... Feel the light drizzles on my palms.. Which invoke a freshness in the whole body... The pleasant winds and coolness everywhere.... a cup of tea.. and some pakoras... with a novel or some chit-chat and I feel the atmosphere can never be better than this........!!!

But on the other side... I hate going outdoors in this season, especially travelling because it's a mess on the road with so many people and the umbrella's clashing, water dripping from each of them, getting drenched, stuck in the traffic and you always get late.... So it irritates me many a times leaving a feeling of "Oh...When would it STOP raining...???"

Rain is one of the BEST GIFTS OF NATURE to the whole EARTH..... A necessity for its survival and existence... A gift to be accepted, be pleased and to enjoy every moment of it....!!!



Comments

Doremon12 said…
Actually u r right, Rain is the greatest gift of nature...

I like it more than any season, u know why - because our tears hide when we weep in rains...

And the feel is just amazing yaar, coffee in the eve with rains... aha! what a scene...

So u like pakoras han! even Bada pau is not a bad idea... whatsay???
Darshan Chande said…
The new template looks cool!

And yeah, a very matured writing it seems now. Nice post. Btw, monsoon is my favorite season, except for that it spoils my cloths, just like you said.. :)
Ganesh_Dalal said…
nice one Urvashi, though I believe the poem may hav been difficult as u hav to pick similar rhyming words...

seems like u r enjoying ur writing..
agent X said…
pic is quite relevent to the poem... nice work...
neha said…
hii....urvashi
nice blog
i feel the same about rains
well expressed!!!
monsoons really nice. i love monsoon.. hmmm how i wish it wud actually rain today
true

rain is a respite to scorching heat,,..nd it brings happiness to many...glad..it rained in mumbai....bt going out during rainy season is mess...those kichads at the kurla stnd woaa........damn ugly sight it is
Anoop said…
nice thots...
i started givin a thot abt it.. :)

keep bloggin.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

For the first time...

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)