If...

I love doing tags.....Doing this Tag after a Long time....

I was tagged for this by Niraj some time ago.So having nothing to do on this Lazy Sunday afternoon I took up to answering these interesting set of questions... Thanks Niraj..

Here are my answers..

If I were a Bird, I'D be A Peacock.

If I were a Color, I'D be Pink.

If I were a Leader, I'D be like Shilpa M'am (She is our co-ordinator at college and I really respect and admire her.)

If I were a Liquid, I'D be Water.

If I were a Time, I'D be the Present.

If I were a Cellphone, I'D be Nokia 5233 ( My recent favourite...)

If I were a Watch, I'D be the one with diamond studded dial and a silver bracelet..

If I were a Car, I'D be Honda City..

IF I were a Music, I'D be something soft and soothing like the sound of a Flute or Guitar

If I were a Voice, I'D be like Neha Bhasin.. ( Love the song Kuch Khaas hai by her...)

If I were a Emotion, I'D be Happiness .

If I were a Smile, I'D be Smiling.. (Sounds weird..I know..but what else can I write.?? )

If I were a water, I'D be Ice.

If I were a Investor, I'D be Smart and Careful... :P

If I were a Stock, I'D be stock of some Bank...

If I were a Subject, I'D be Literature.

If I were a Flower, I'D be a Colourful Rose.

If I were a Writer, I'D Want to be like Sidney Sheldon .

If I were an Artist, I'D be a Painter.

If I were a Life, I'D be living to the maximum .

If I were Luck, I'D be With those who need me.

& Finally.......

If I were a Missing Thing in the world, I'D be Peace........

P.S. : I had read this tag on other blogs too... Its really a nice exercise..SO if you too wanna try...Take this up and let me know your Wishes too....

Comments

Arpit said…
Nice Tag. :P
Even i am tagged as well by Niraj.. but m too lazy to do any thing thz days.. :|
I ll go for it soon..

P.S. Liked your views..

Keep Smiling.. Keep Writing.. :)
Ordinary Gal said…
loved your wishes...nice tag :)
Anonymous said…
Good to know more stuffs :) Thank God you are not that ifs , but jus Urvashi ;) And so we all love her the way she is :)
Harini said…
Its an amazing tag isnt it?
Neerz said…
Great one....

I love your Tag-o-logical senses...but few seems like you could think to be but you wont after few facts...

Keep writing...

Neer
Hey nice work....gr8 response to the tag..specially the last one...keep going..
Meow said…
am taking up this tag :) :)
Urvashi said…
@Arpit : Hehe... I hope to read ur responses soon.... :)

Thanks..TC :)

@Bibash : aww...y so sad.??

ohkk..u r tagged..Take this up... m w8in to read ur answers soon.. :) :)

@AnOrdinary gal : Thanks... :)

@AdreamyGal : Hey thank you so much sweety.. :) :)

@Harini : yeahh...its really amazing.. :)

@Neer: Hmm... thts rite...!!

Thanks.. :)

@Niraj : Thank you... :)

@Meow: Hiee..Jus chkd ur tag... Interesting answers 4m ur side tooo.. :)
deepa kashyap said…
ohh i wish ur all wishes come true :P
nice tag :)
S said…
If I had time, I'd have done this tag, so like you ! :)

*If I were Luck, I'D be With those who need me.* .. Loved this line the most !

in love with me and life..escape !
Unknown said…
What if u were u urvashi??

Cheers

Nuts

p.s. Awesome answers. Even i love Neha Bhasin's voice....
R. Ramesh said…
interesting, cheers:)
Urvashi said…
@Deepa: Thanks... :)

@Sourav: Hehe.. nice use of the phrase If.... I

Thank u.. !! :)

@Nipun: Hmm..well I am Urvashi n not all that I mentioned that I want to be.....!!

Thanks.. :)

@R.Ramesh : Thanks.. :)

Cheers,TC :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

For the first time...

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)