The "Hello" Boy....

"Bheegi si bhaagi si, Mere bazuo mein samaye....Soti si jaagi si.... " went my ringtone as it flashed some number on the screen.. I picked up the call closing the tab on my screen....

"Hello...!!??" I responded.

"Hello..."

"Ohh..Hiee..."

"Hi."

"How are you...??? Kab aaye..??"

"Arey bas fine... Just came back yesterday.. Tum batao.. Kya haal hai..?? "

"Nothing much yaar... These breaks are so boringg....."

"You know aaj mein tumhe is naye number se pareshan karne wala tha... But yaar tum to 'Hello' se aage kuch bolne hi nahi deti...!! Tumhare pass yeh naumber to nahi tha naa..?? "

"Naa....Nahi tha..." (Laughing uncotrollably...) "Arey tumhari aawaz kisi bhi number se pehchanungi yaar..."

"Hmmm.... Koi naa.. Main koi aur plan banaunga tumhe pareshan karne....."

"Wo kyon..?? Pareshan karna jaroori hai kyaa..??? ".....


Just a snippet from the conversation that went on and on....

But so true naa.. some voices do not need an introducion. No matter after how long you hear it and wherever you are, you recognise it in a jiffy...!!

Dedicated to the "Hello" boy. Yaar your voice is so unique.. Strong but with a tinge of innocence.. Your style of saying "Hello" since the time I have known you.. Believe me, it has always been the same and thats why you are caught..!! :P :P

Change it if you wanna escape..!! :P ;)

P.S. : I wrote the conversation in Hindi- English mix as it gave a nice feel to it.. Just plain English would not have sounded good...!! So you got any tring- tring tales to share..??

Comments

pRasad said…
I have done same thing ...it's fun..:)
Unknown said…
Sometimes our language works wonders.
We obviously dont converse in English at our homes or between a group.
Nice hindi tint..:)
Yes there are voices which are so recognisable..
Yet I got fooled by my girl when she fooled me by a changed voice.
I was about to cut the phone coz i can't get into useless conversation.
Her trust grew after that..:)

Cheers

Nuts
Arpit said…
ha ha ha.. :)
One song dedicated to your post direct from Enrique - "You can run, you can hide but you cant escape your Hello" :P
so true...some voices are so deep that u can recognize in midst of crowded noises whereas some noise are not recognizable in the silence even...innocence always prevail..a gift that should not be lost..
CATGIRL !! said…
am from karachi pakistan. care to see my blog n join if u like??
http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/
Anish Patel said…
I never missed my wife's voice... it is so scary... :) .. just kidding...
But ya, I recognized many people from their accent more than their voice (specially when they call from different number than we have)... true....
Anonymous said…
That was really very sweet uravshi ..I loved your so very random way of putting things down in such a casual and intresting way :) And yeah the Hinglish added to its beauty ;):P
rohini said…
You are so true...and nice way to put it in a Hinglish ishtyle....
very true. few voices don need introduction
HaRy!! said…
duh... me lil week in hindi
HaRy!! said…
duh... me lil week in hindi
dam said…
hey who s this helo boy?????????????
i think its bharatya!!!!!!!11
its realy fun doing such tricks!!!!!!!!
No Name said…
Hey its a nice post....
I donno who is that helo boy??
But me tumhe jab bhi fool banana chahata hu tab mera hi popat ho jata hai..!!:(

Anyway ek din jarur tera popat banauga...:)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

For the first time...

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)