The COUNTDOWN Tag..!!

Hello All..I am here with a longggggggggg tag this time..!! I came across this on Anish's Blog some time ago and found that it had a lovely set of questions. Though it took a lot of time to answer them all, I am finally done with it and the Countdown Begins here......

Ten How’s:
1. How did you get one of your scars? I got one when a glass jug broke and a piece hurt me on my wrist when I was less than a year old.

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? It was an awesome day. My cousins came over exactly at midnight. Then I attended a family function. Friends came home in the evening which was a surprise since we were just a few days away from our final exams…Loads of phone calls and wishes.. All in all..a memorable day. ..!!

3. How are you feeling at this moment? A little sleepy. Just had lunch.

4. How did your night go last night? Had a sound sleep.

5. How did you do in high school? Pretty Good..!!

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I’m wearing a dress that I brought myself.

7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Hmm…these days just once in a while.

8. How much money did you spend last month? Who keeps a count..??!!

9. How old do you want to be when you get married? Aww….Marrriage here too..Yaar I’m just 21 and all around I only see the word “Marriage”. Hopefully a couple of years more to go for “Marriage”.

10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Two-two…Twenty two…!!

Nine What’s:
1. Your mothers name: Tag hai ya Family tree..!!!

2. What did you do last weekend? Attended a family function...

3. What is the most important part of your life? My Family.

4. What would you rather be doing? Nothing much. I wanted to complete this tag since long.

5. What did you last cry over? Hmmm… over some argument with my brother.

6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Reading something.

7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Intelligence, confidence & a good sense of humour.

8. What are you worried about? Auto rickshaws are on strike here today. I am worried about how I would reach my work walking when I have sprained my ankle..

9. What did you have for breakfast? Tea with biscuits.

Eight You’s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Naa….

2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Hmmm.

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Nooo.... but I want to....

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yeahhh......many a times...

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Not really. I preffered to stay away from such FRIENDS from the beginning.

6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Naa…It’s a wild idea…!!

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Younger or elder would matter if I would have dated someone.. Right..!!??

8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yeah…many a times and 5 Point-Someone is one such in the league. I still re-read it in a day whenever I’m bored.

Seven Who’s:
1. Who was the last person you saw? My mom.

2. Who was the last person you texted? Last night to my friend Jinen.. that reminds me.. I have not sent a single message today.. Aww…

3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Cousins..

4. Who was the last person to call you? My sir to inform me about the change of time to reach office...( andthanks to it. .That I am writing this..!!) :)

5. Who did you last hug? hmmmm......

6. Who is the last person who texted you? My cousin di..

7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? The first and the last person is yet to come in my life.

Six Where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Some in the same town, some at a little distance but all of them in Mumbai.

2. Where did you last go? In the kitchen to have lunch.

3. Where did you last hang out? At a mall.

4. Where do you go to school? GO..?? I WENT to school and where…?? Hmmm… This tag has many personal questions.

5. Where is your favorite place to be? Home Sweet Home..!! :)

6. Where did you sleep last night? On my bed in my Bedroom.. (I think there could have been better questions starting with "Where".. then why this..???)

Five Do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you? I don’t know...!!

2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No. had this feeling earlier but now I love myself, the way I am....

3. Do you know the muffin man? No!!! Who's he???

4. Does the future scare you? Naa..

5. Do your parents know about your blog? No....Only my brother knows.

Four Why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? Because there is some connection I feel with them. Something strong that bonds us.... Tough to explain but easier to understand.

2. Why did you get into Blogging? To express my views, to explore my writing skills , to spend sometime doing something I love..

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because my Dad loved this name and he had chosen it even before I was born….

4. Why are you doing this survey? hmmmm.... I love doing Tags and so I’am doing this one too..

Three If’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? To fly like birds to different places...!!!

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Naa..

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? A return ticket to go back from where I had come. (C'mon.. one PJ in a post is bearable and I could not think of any 1 thing..!! :P)

Two Would-You-Ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No, I guess.

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? I wonder how would that help but if does then Yeah..…

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes happy but there are things which would make me Happier.. So, Just waiting for them to happen..!!

I tag Niraj, Rohit, Bharat, ADreamygal, Harini, Urvazee, Meow and all others who like doing tags with this one..Do let me know if you are taking this up..!!

P.S. : If you read this entire thing really and are still reading this..... Thanks a lot..!! :) :D

Comments

hey...nice answers...its good to know you some more...a return ticket that was funny...he he he...Thanks for the tag will take it asap
binal said…
hey nice tag.....loved reading it!!
R. Ramesh said…
interesting tag buddy:) and thanks ya 4 passing by:)
Anish Patel said…
Finally.... U did it.. :) .... Nice to know you more...
Take care..
Anish Patel said…
Finally.... U did it.. :) .... Nice to know you more...
Take care..
Rohit Dassani said…
hey, thankz...this is a big one....i need to keep my spirits up! cheers!
deepa kashyap said…
:)
nice to know more about you.
well i had done this tag few days back as a facebook note tag n it was fun doing so , hope u too enjoyed !!
:D :D
Gautam said…
Wow..I do exactly the same thing that you do when upset- read something!! The funny part is that I can even start reading textbooks..so if I abnormally scored high on something, you must know that I must have been awfully upset then!! :D
Harini said…
So your Dad named you eh? I already did this tag before :). It was really good to know more about you and even find little similarities :P.
Arpit said…
ha ha..
tag ho to aisa ho nahi to ho hi na.. :D
liked it.. :)
Urvazeee said…
Hiiii....once again a nice tag which goes to my blog...no new post by me!!!

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)

For the first time...