A Day in the life of "He" & "She"......

HER DIARY

2nd December,2006

Ohh God, What A day.....!!!??!!! I was happy that at last I saw him today.. As the time was nearing, I was wondering if he would come or not but he just came in in the last minute..He was looking so cute in that red shirt..Aha, suits him perfectly well...

Bu what after he came?? He was talking to everyone around except me... Or Was I feeling so..?? He never notices me & how come I notice him every time he even passes by...?? I think he should understand that I like him when I look at him..? When will he understand.. ? And what if someone else notices it before he does..?? He is really stupid I know... It would take ages for him to understand.. Maybe I should tell that to him....

Tell..?? But when he asks me something why do I seem to forget all the words..?? I just end up blabbering something or the other and in a minute he is gone asking that to someone else.. Why can't I talk properly to him when he asks me?? Why can't he wait & talk to me about other things too...?? I know so many things......... about school, teachers, subjects, competitions, sports... But he needs to talk to others only it seems.... Maybe tomorrow I'll tell him about our new semester & books....

Good night Diary... Apart from this there was nothing special today...!!

Love ya, Ur so so so sweet & my besssssttttttttttt Friend..........!! :) : )

HIS DIARY

2nd December,2006

Ahh.. I have to talk about her only today.... I know dude you must be bored listening about her everyday but with each passing day I have begun to like her more & more & more... I hope that one day she would realise this & also like me as much as I do...

The black dress she was wearing today was looking so good on her. I bet it could look that good only on her.. Nobody else would have carried it off in a better way... And those dimples when she smiles... They are so killer God....... But I wonder why doesn't she smile when I look at her.. ??

Maybe she does not like me.. She is always confused or afraid while talking to me... I don't understand how to talk to her.. She is always busy with those other girls who are not even half as good as she is.. Why does she have to waste her time talking to them..??? I am wondering what should I ask her tomorrow..?? I think I should ask her about new books and where to buy them and all.. She must have already bought and started studying... Ahh how can these girls be so sincere & yet so cute at the same time..??!!!???

This mystery will never be resolved it seems... I'll tell you what happens tomorrow but for that I have to sleep now or else I'll be late for classes again.... You know even today I reached just dot on time....

Good night...****YAWNS***

P.S. : Just a memoir of the sweet teenage crushes...!!




Comments

Ganesh_Dalal said…
was "He" thinking about the same girl ;)

good one.. after a long time, your work keeping you busy...
Anish Patel said…
you reminded me good old days......... :) ......
good one....
what happen next day? I guess same story, rite?
simply me said…
really sweet and cute post :) :) :)
Unknown said…
Interesting story..
Thinking from both the fronts is not so easy.

The girl part is better than the guy part. But u did some justice to the guy part as well..:)

Nice reading u after a long tme..:)

Cheers

Nuts
hey Urvashi..back after sabbatical...hope i was missed...will be reading all your back posts...but regarding this..was a cute story...hope its true story...he he he
Harish P I said…
a very nice concept. why dont you attempt developing it to a complete story?
Urvashi said…
@Ganesh : Hmmm...was "He" thinking abt the same gal...??? What do u think...??? ;)

Thanks.... Yeahh.. I'm just a bit busy....!!! TC :)

@Anish : Next day..? hmm...may be I'll write a sequel to it someday..!! :)

@Simply me: Thanks dear..!!

@Nipun: You know I really did not know what to write about the guys part.. .next time I would surely love to know the "He" side of the story from a guy if possible..

Nice to knwo that u liked it still... Thanks..!! :) TC.

@Niraj: Hey even I was not around for sometime & have got many thingsto check out.. Will come around at ur lemonade corner too soon... :D

Thanks & it a little bit of truth & a l'il bit of masala...Bollywood issshtyleee, you know....!! :P :P

TC..keep writing..!!!! :)
Rohit Dassani said…
Am i missing something here?? :)
Arpit said…
awww.. so cute.. :))
liked it..

aage kya hua??
what about the other day? :P
Ankita said…
hey!
happy new year!
:)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)

For the first time...