So cute....!!!!


Yesterday I was walking back home with my friend when I just exclaimed, "Wow..So Cute...!!!"

My friend turned around & said "Who...???"

"Arey aage gayi..!!"

"Aage gayi..???? Were you looking at some baby girl..???"

"Naa re....Woh.............................."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.......................Woh car... Beetle...!!!! :D

But really, its such a sweet & cute design for a car naa..!!!

I actually like such cars more than those ferocious, speedy & racing type cars. I have liked many cars but till date, "Beetle" has been my favourite. & the only word I exclaim on seeing it is "Wowww.... So Cute...!!!!"

BTW, my favourite car is Honda City..!!! Not that I don't like all those Mercedes' & BMW's etc etc... but just that I like The Sparkling Silver Honda City more than those ones.......!!!

So which is your favourite car..???

Comments

My Dream Car - AUdi A6....and wana own my first car as Nissan miacra..
Anish Patel said…
I like to buy Gypsy..... or may be Tata Safari.... as I like traveling n visiting remote areas than city...
Arpit said…
Oh! I don't know how to drive a car so i never had a dream of driving a car.. so i think my life is Bekar.. :P

As of dream car.. Any car would do..
Ooh A gal writing a post about cars is rare!
Well the fun part is driving. So I don't care how the car looks as long as it zooms!
Ashwin said…
Mine is and will always remain A BMW 7Series.. Nuthing ever beats it...

Hey BTW, the New Silver Honda city is an amazing color :)
Deepika said…
he he... if i can afford sumthin now i'll choose Polo... otherwise I would like to buy Camry in next 3years :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)

For the first time...