Opposites Attract ???? Part-1

He was tall, dark and smart.Wherever he went, he made his presence felt to one and all.Extrovert by nature,he had knowledge on a wide variety of topics.That made him capable of contributing to all kind of discussions around and leave a long lasting immersion on the people around.Anyone who saw him once would surely wish to talk to him at least for a while and know him better....

She was no exception to this.On the first day of their class she noticed him and instantly felt like talking to him..getting to know him..But she was not like the other girls in the class...She was an introvert,shy to make new friends quickly and so she hesitated to take a step forward.While all other girls had got around him at least once before the lunch break she could not even bring herself to look at him in the eye fearing what if he would be looking in her direction and would catch her looking at him.. But deep inside she knew she would look at him, know him, talk to him.... Soon...

"Pal..pal..pal...har pal,har pal..kaise katega pal...." beeped her ring tone jolting her to present.She glanced at her cell and saw it was his call.She picked up the call and with a smile in her voice said, "Hiee....!!"

"Hello...Wassup??"

"Nothing.Just thinking about you..."

"Tell me.....Do u do anything other than that these days..?? Please pay attention to your studies jaanu...."He said in an advising tone.

"Haan re..I will study ..Was just reading a novel......"

"Novel,novel,novel...How can you read so much..??? It just dozes me off....."

"May be you never found an interesting one....."

"I dont want to find too..You continue with ur reading jobs...I just love to hear the

stories from you later.."

"But I think you wont like this one..."

"Why..??"

"Its actually on your favourite subject of interest.."

"Are you reading some self improvement again..????"He asked.

"Right....So when do you wanna hear my version of 'The Greatness Guide' ??"

"Not now.....So had your lunch???"

"Yeah...."

"And what did you have today, Sweety..???"

"Actually I just had rice and curd... It's so hot around. I don't feel like eating anything..!!"

"Hmmm... Thats the most nutritious diet you know..You should have that only three times a day...!!"

"Ohh please yaar...I already heard a lecture from Mom..Now you don't start over it.... I don't like all those vegetables..You know naa....!!! "

"Yeah I know.... In fact I even wonder how closely I have known about you in so less time.. Remember the first day of our class...."

"Hmmmm.. .I can never forget that..."

"You know I had noticed how quietly you were sitting in one corner of the room.. I thought you would be rather arrogant.. not even trying to look at YOUR HIGHNESS..."

"Ohhhhooo.... Tum koi Dude ho kya..?? Why should everyone look at you..??"

"C'mon even you the reason..."

"Haan haan.. I know.. Now don't laugh... You guys are like this only..."

"Like what..???

To be Continued..............

P.S. : It seems like an eternity since I have not posted here. I don't know what was happening but then something has motivated me to be back & this time I thought of this topic. I have expanded the idea as much as I could imagine & since I could not go anywhere further, I made it into a series. I have absolutely no idea of what even to write for this next part...I hope it just leads to something good... Lets just Wait & watch...!!!

Till then..Kudos, Cyaaa..... TC... :)

Comments

Phewww said…
nice..........
omg they became frnds so soon?? i thot she was dreamin abt him.. :D
maithili said…
:) nice !! very sweet and cute..
viddhi said…
short and sweet.

very creative indeed

Nice blog you have.
would like to read more from you..so,

keep writing ! :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)

For the first time...